Monday, March 20, 2006

March 20th, 2006: Welcome Aboard!

Why the heck didn't I think if this sooner? Probably because I've been so busy lately, that I've barely been able to get the comic strips up on time!

For those of you who've stumbled upon this site without knowing why it's here, allow me to elucidate: I'm Joe D'Angelo and I am the writer / artist / publisher of an online webcomic entitled PIRATE COVE. The comic (ostensibly, anyway) updates with a new full-color strip daily in a sequential manner. Sort of like a comic book that gains a new page every day (humble thanks to Peter Abrams for that description.) The comic has been running full speed ahead since September 2001 so if you want to look busy at work, there are a LOT of comic strips awaiting you in The Archives section!

For more information on the comic, visit Wikipedia!

This site is here for two purposes: A) As a way for me to communicate with the readers of PIRATE COVE and B) As a way for the readers of PIRATE COVE to communicate with me.

If the strip of the day is going to be late for any reason, I'll post info here. If you want to complain about something, you can post a comment! Let me know what you want to see. Let me know what you don't want to see. Let me know what you think of that movie you saw last Saturday night. Unless you're here to spam, anything goes.

Anyway... you may have noticed that yesterday and today's strips aren't up yet. Gimme another hour, OK? Dang but do I wish I could do PIRATE COVE full time and not have to have a full time paying job! Talk to ya soon!

- JOE!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Calliean said...

Joe, as always, both you and your comic rocks! :-)

~Nicole

 

Post a Comment

<< Home