Monday, May 08, 2006

May 8th, 2006: Woops!

HowdyHowdyHowdy! Just realized I goofed on the Blog! I didn't realize I had to adjust the settings so ANYONE could post comments. My bad. All fixed. Anyone can comment now, not just Blogger users. You should start by calling me an Internet Doofus.

Anyway. While I'm here, I just thought I would mention that I received a letter from the San Diego Comic Con and PIRATE COVE in the Small Press Section is 100% an official GO (barring my untimely death that is. Speaking of which, did you know I have a comic strip prepared for just that unfortunate occasion? I wouldn't wanna leave you all hanging! Let's hope I never have to use it!)

All right, back to scripting "Till Death Do Us Part." This one's gonna be a DOOZY. Muh ha!

- J!

2 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1) Any chance you could put the link to your blog on the main page, instead of the old news?

2) Could you set up an RSS feed? (RSSpect can help with that.)

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jow! said...

Hey hey. Yeah, both Webmaster John and I have been too busy to do anything about these situations (I got your e-mail and forwarded it to John) but hopefully we'll be able to do BOTH very shortly!

- J!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home