Friday, March 23, 2007

March 23rd, 2007: Convention Schedule!

Hola! In the past week, I've recieved my confirmations for both of PIRATE COVE's planned convention appearances for 2007! Therefore, I proudly present to you:

***

The 2007 PIRATE COVE CONVENTION SCHEDULE!

April 21 & 22 - APE: The Alternative Press Expo in San Francisco, CA

July 26 - 29 - Comic Con International in San Diego, CA

***

Now, I realize that's a very limited appearance schedule, but I'm hoping to expand my travels shortly. For instance, if they ever decide to get back to me, I'm hoping to bring the COVE to the New York Comic Con next year. And if anyone wants us to show up at a convention in YOUR area, please let me know! I'm always open to suggestions!

Those of you who've visited PIRATE COVE convention booths in the past know that we always bring along some fun treats and convention exclusives. What will we have this year? Stay tuned to The Captain's Table! All will soon be revealed!

Viva Las Vegas!

- J!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home