Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21st, 2007 - Coming Soon...

Greetings, fair folks! Three announcements for you this fine morning (or evening, depending on where you are and what time you read this!)

1. Joe (that's me) will be on vacation during the first week of September and thusly, so will PIRATE COVE. I'm looking for a good amount of sketches and fun stuff to use as filler during those five days. If anyone out there has some fan art they'd like to send in, be my guest!

2. In addition to filler strips, PIRATE COVE is proud to present Episode I: Farces of Death, re-scanned, re-texted, re-mastered and re-posted! That's right, I finally got around to re-scanning all of Episode I and have meticulously repeated the grey-shading originally used way back in 2001! I have NOT changed a single line of dialogue (despite being oh so tempted to) and will have these strips re-posted sometime around August 31st. I have already uploaded the first three strips for your viewing pleasure... see how they compare to that fourth strip which is still posted in its original format!

3. Thirdly, since these strips are now in a format suitable for framing, I figured I would do the next best thing: PUBLISH them! Don't get too excited just yet... I still need to re-scan and re-master Episodes II and III before these go to print, which could take several months. But I promise to work diligently to make this a reality!

I'll post again before taking off for my holiday!

- J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home