Thursday, June 08, 2006

June 8th, 2006: Return To Mirrorverse?

Howdy! I noticed this post over at the MIRRORVERSE website the other day:

05-27-06
No joke. Updated strips are coming soon. A year in the making and two are almost done! Man, I'm such a slacker. More to come when I get off my lazy ass, such as the new Archive navigation stuff. I'm gradually working it to every Archive page. Hopefully I can get all of it up by Monday.
-Chachi

The new navigation system he speaks of is already in place and I, for one, am seriously looking forward to some new strips! I still want to know how Louis got back through that mirror! ;)

For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, then you obviously haven't clicked on the link to MIRRORVERSE: Chachi's PIRATE COVE spinoff detailing Louis' adventures in the Mirror World! The link can be found on our main page, just underneath the daily strip.

Glad to hear it's not dead, Chachi! Will we be seeing you at Comic Con this year?

TTFN,

- Joe!

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, how's it going. Yeah, I'll be there at the Comic-Con. I have a coworker drawing the strips now but he is working at an extreamly slow pace. I wanted to get back to one a week. So I need to get crackin at some new pages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home